How I learn my very bad English

 When I was a kid, in my school started a new english program for kindergarden and I was in the class with english in the first year. I had english all years before that and in the beggining was easy, but with the time we start to learn te verb to be and was horrible. We saw it over and over again and I never understond what is.

I started hate english.

In Media I had problems with teachers and I dont had a god relation with my english teachers. I started make jokes about how bad I was for english and my classmates make the same. 

I hated english and was close to learned it. So the schools end and I spend time on internet and slowly started watch and read english things. I never spoke in english before university class and although I still have fear to someone make funny, I began to realize that I not that bad.

Comentarios

Entradas populares