My blog

 I have always wanted write a blog, writing abot my stories, my toughts or my daily random things. One time I started one, but I dont still write in there. So this blog was very enjoy and interest to write, I can speak about things I have in my mind and I realize my english is noy to bad, I always was very slow in that class and never had good marks.

I very enjoyed writing the posts Wandering mind and Exploids, in the first I learn a new word: wandering, and I liked to much.

I dont liked to write a place in Santiago

, because I dont get out to much, and I donsent have photos about taht places.

I dont read all my clasmates posts, but instead the teacher Blog, I very like read the Camila Blog.

I really think I improved my english, on one hand I learned new vocabulary, and the other, I could practice explaining myself without feeling jugde or worry for mistakes.

I would have liked write about something free, how every posts was guided, there are some personal ideas and themes I liked to write.

Thanks for the oportunity!




Comentarios

Entradas populares