San Felipe

 Last week I went to San Felipe, in Valparaíso Region. I went to visit my boyfriend (I don´t like that word, but I don´t another word english). San Felipe is the most hot city in Chile, it´s found between hills in Aconcagua valley and has been in drought for years contributing to the heat.

San Felipe does not have to much things to do, it´s a small town. The cities around Santiago are know as departament city, many people live in San Felipe and work in Santiago becuase it´s only and 1:30 hrs. away. The most curious thing in San Felipe it´s their people, in my travels I learned that the saying "Small town, big hell" is true and not only because of the heat.


Anyways, I like go there, it´s a new place and always I go feels as mini vacation.  




Comentarios

Entradas populares