Son Doong

 I never visited another country in my life. I would  like to travel, but it´s not one of my priorities right now, it´s too expensive. Anyway, I would visit many places, mostly natural places. 

I would visit Hang Son Doong, the world´s largest cave. It´s found in Vietnam and has a volume of 38.5 million m3. There is an underground river and a mini ecosystem inside. 







I would like visit Antartíca and see the Polar Star or General Sherman tree, the world´largest tree, and Caribean Sea. 
I´m very interested in the natural wonders, but I feel it is not yet the time to live those adventures.





Comentarios

  1. I´ve never heard of this cave. It looks amazing. In 2021 I went to a waterfall at the border between China and Japan but I couldn´t cross the river because of covid.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares