Exploids

 I´m a frecuent user of social media, not much Instagram (although I still get stuck seeing posts sometimes). I never donwloaded Tik Tok, I´m invictus. I use very many content creation networks, one of them is Youtube. I see a lot of profiles and I love the videos with great edition and humor. Today I´ll talk about a Youtube profile name Chiches, It´s a Spanish channel dedicated to videogames anlysis in a diferent mode. 

The first thing I want to highlight is the excellent edition of videos, they are videos of 40 minutes or more, so its take a lot of time and dedication to edits them. Chiches has a particular form to play management, city builders and so called paint maps games, . Chiches searches for mechanical actions and exploits them until he breaks the game, and creates new modes to play them. This is called Exploits, and they are things that are not considered by the creators in the development of their games, normaly these "mistakes" are corrected in updates, but these types of games, rarely receive any. The exploits generates forms of playing that lose the sense of the gameplay, but are "legal", sometimes this becomes more fun to play, and others just breaks the games and their gameplays.

I see these videos because it is a form to anylise the design of the games. In the Design there are always two ways to use the product, the way the designer thinks, and the real way that the user uses it. A good gameplay design should consider the most ways to play and set the limits well to make a good experience. The ways Chiches uses  to exploit the games are insane, and its very fun to watch and realize what games with a big bugdet don´t think too much of the gameplay.




Comentarios

  1. Ohh. I love the theme of the site, I will visit it one of these days.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares