About me

 Hi.

I´m Carolina. My English is in learning process, sorry if something is incoherent. Why Hartweey? It´s the name of one of my caracthers, i like to write. 

I´m 25 years old and somethings about me are i have anxiety and hipersensibility, but i´m in terapy, so i´m fine now. I´m love alone time, but also have good times with friends. I have 4 brothers and one sister, and 3 dogs and one cat. 

I´m a very reflexive person, sometimes thats a problem, because overthinking. I have a few moments very important en my life, one of them are a fire in my house at 11 years old. Was very difficult, the idea of evrething can burn and disapear in one moment is hard. 

I´m studyng Desing and try to learn digital draw and concept art. Maybe i can post in the future some draw, just maybe. I play video games a lot and sleep a lot to.

So, thats all for now. Bye Bye.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares